New Jersey Attorneys Prosecute Catastrophic Injury Cases
Relentlessly pursuing justice for permanently disabled clients
The Anthony Pope Law Firm has built a reputation based on our integrity and our determination to deliver results. These factors are most crucial in cases where the harm is severe and largely permanent. Critically injured clients depend greatly on the funds we can recover for them, and theirs are the cases large insurance companies defend most vigorously. For more than 30 years, we've been able to fight and win heavily contested cases, obtaining impressive damage awards in landmark cases.
What is considered a catastrophic injury?
A catastrophic injury is one that is permanent and life-altering. The types of injury that might be considered catastrophic include:
- Amputation — The loss of a limb creates lifelong challenges.
- Blindness or deafness — The loss of one of the major senses diminishes quality of life.
- Burn injury — This can cause scarring and disfigurement, loss of function and infection.
- Internal organ damage — This imposes serious physical limitations.
- Traumatic brain injury — This causes widespread and prolonged suffering.
- Spinal cord injury — This can be permanently disabling.
What damages are available for catastrophic injury victims in New Jersey?
Victims of catastrophic injuries may be eligible for compensation for their:
- Medical bills, current and future
- Rehabilitation costs
- Loss of income, current and future
- Cost of home remodel to accommodate disability
- Costs of special equipment needed to accommodate disability
- Pain and suffering
Because such a great portion of a severely injured plaintiff’s recovery depends upon projected costs, having an experienced attorney who knows how to substantiate those claims is vital.
Proving the full extent of damages in NJ catastrophic injury cases
At The Anthony Pope Law Firm, we’re especially motivated to maximize recovery in catastrophic injury cases, because that compensation must meet the client's lifelong needs. The challenge with traumatic brain injury and spinal injury is that the damage is often invisible to the human eye. Some diagnostic tests can indicate impairment to the central nervous system, but the extent of the damage and its permanency are not always apparent. As your injury attorney, Anthony Pope works aggressively to overcome these obstacles to deliver the results our clients need.
Contact a reputable NJ trial lawyer experienced in catastrophic injury cases
Because the stakes for their litigation are so high, victims of catastrophic injury must retain legal representation with a proven record of results. The Anthony Pope Law Firm has extensive experience with cases involving serious and permanent injuries. To schedule a free initial consultation and case evaluation, call 973.344.4406 or contact our Newark office online.